ImmunovisNew Vision for your health
30 film coated tablets
ImunnoVis chewing tabl. and instant syrup
ImmunoVis is Combination of last generation poly-bacterial immunostimulator, vitamins and minerals
Immunoprophylaxis of respiratory tract infections
Upper respiratory infections (URIs) – challenges in clinical practice
- URIs are the most common infectious illness in the general population and the leading cause of missed days at work or school.
- Most URIs are viral in origin without specific antiviral therapy. Viral agents undergo frequent changes in antigenicity, posing challenges to immune defense.
- There is high proportions of antibiotic resistance in the most common bacterial causes (Group A streptococci,Streptococcus pneumonia, Haemophilus influenza, Moraxella catarrhalis, Staphylococcus aureus)
- Viral infection can lead to bacterial superinfection of adjacent structures (Otitis media, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, etc.) or a chronic carrier state (group A streptococcal pharyngitis).
ImmunoVis contains patented, highly immunogenic, poly-bacterial immunostimulator of 6 lyophilized killed bacterial strains which are the primary cause of serious respiratory tract infections.
Its unique composition of killed cells and lysates contains the whole antigenic structures of these bacteria that is essential for stimulating both non-specific (phagocytosis, NK-cells, antigen presenting) and specific immune responses (T and B cells, secretory-IgA, etc.).
This poly-bacterial immunostimulating complex is developed by leading Bulgarian experts as a result of more than 25 years of research in the field of immunostimulation (National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia, Bulgaria).
It is used by all Bulgarian military contingents abroad for daily immune support.
Immunotherapy. Protection against recurrent infections of the respiratory tract and infectious exacerbations of chronic bronchitis. Supporting treatment of acute respiratory infections. Recommended as an adjunctive therapy in:
– Acute and chronic bronchitis
– Angina, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis
– Rhinitis, sinusitis and otitis
– Infections resistant to conventional antibiotics
– Prevention of bacterial complications of viral infections of the respiratory system, especially in children and the elderly.
Dosage and administration for ImmunoVis
Adults and children over 9 years – 1 tablet daily after meal.
Children 2-3 years old – one tablet or 5 ml syrup daily after meals. Children 4-8 years old – 1 tablet or 5 ml syrup 2 times daily after meals.
ImmunoVis is suitable for continuous use and especially at the beginning of autumn-winter season for a period of minimum 3 months.
It may be combined with influenza vaccine and with antibiotic therapy.
Storage: at room temperature away from the reach of children.