DorzoVis ComboNew Vision for your health
20mg/ml +5mg/ml Eye drops, solution
- Prescription only medicine
- This medicine has been prescribed for you. Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their symptoms are the same as yours.
- If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What is DorzoVis Combo and what is it used for:
DorzoVis Combo is a sterile eye drop solution.
DorzoVis Combo is a combination of two medicines: dorzolamide and timolol.
- Dorzolamide belongs to a group of medicines called “carbonic anhydrase inhibitors”.
- Timolol belongs to a group of medicines called “beta-blockers”.
DorzoVis Combo is prescribed to lower raised pressure within the eye in the treatment of glaucoma when beta-blocker eye drops used alone are not adequate.
How to use DorzoVis Combo:
Always use DorzoVis Combo exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The appropriate dosage and duration of treatment will be established by your doctor.
What DorzoVis Combo contains:
The active substances are Dorzolamide and Timolol. Each ml contains 20 mg dorzolamide (as 22.26 mg of dorzolamide hydrochloride) and 5 mg timolol (as 6.83 mg of timolol maleate).
Your medicine is in the form of a sterile, clear, slightly viscous, colourless aqueous eye drop solution.
DorzoVis Combo is presented in a white opaque medium density polyethylene bottle with a sealed low density polyethylene dropper tip and a high density polyethylene cap with tamper proof seal, containing 5 mL of the ophthalmic solution.
DorzoVis Combo is available in packs containing 1 bottle.
Manufacturer and Batch release site
6 Dervenakion Street, Pallini, Athens, GR-153 51, European Union